soulseeker

music researcher

segunda-feira, fevereiro 11, 2008

xDCDx

My upload speed is *really slow*, sorry about that. Keep trying and you will eventually download what you want.

Rules:
----------
- Share a lot of COMPLETE ALBUMS
- Queue only ONE ALBUM or
TWO SINGLES or
TWO VIDEOS at the same time

Break any of these two rules and I will ban you, no excuses, sorry.

As a general rule, if you are not uploading anything, you are not sharing enough files.

Also, if you want to download APEs from me, you better have a good shared list (ie. albums that I like or that are difficult to find or APEs).

Buy the albums of your favourite bands and support them, I do so.

Recommendations:
I try to share only 192 kbps files or higher.
Unlike everybody thinks ,128 kbps sound awfully a lot of times. Share 192 kbps files or higher and everybody will benefit.

/* I also try to quality control (ie. listen) all my files, and if some file is corrupted, I mark it adding a TXT in the same dir, do the same and corrupted files won't spread. */

Recent favourite albums:
(If you like some of these albums, and want to recommend some other album to me, don't hesitate private messaging me)
(The upper, the recent I heard it)

Life in you Way - The Sun Rises and the Sun Sets, and Still Our Time is Endless
(Hardcore/emocore form the USA)

Naiad - Demo 2002
Naiad - Hardcore Emotion
(Japanese brutal hardcore, emotive with ambiental fragments)

From Autumn To Ashes - Too Bad You Are Beautiful
From Autumn To Ashes - The Fiction We Live
(American hardcore)

F-Zero X Guitar Arrange
(Voiceless classic heavy metal,
with very high quality solos)

Ensiferum - Ensiferum
(Viking metal with a death touch)

Skyfire - Timeless Departure
Skyfire - Mind Revollution
(Symphonic swedish death metal)

Velvet Eden - Street of Alice
(Japanese electronic 80's-ish goth-techopop)

Haggard - And you shall trust... the seer
(Gothic Medieval metal)

The Sins of thy Beloved - Lake of Sorrow
(Norwegian depressive goth metal)

La'Miss Fairy - Virgin
(Japanese independent rock)

Ancient Ceremony - Under Moonlight We Kiss
(Melodic black metal)



Things I like
amelie
estrud
caesars
caesars palace
el columpio asesino
electric six
envy
explosions in the sky
fischerspooner
from autumns to ashes
funeral for a friend
haggard
life in your way
magnetic fields
muse
naiad
the early november
the postal service
third wish
x japan
yann tiersen


Things I dislike
.wma
opertion triunfo
under 192 bitrate


1 total uploads allowed
22 queued uploads
Upload slots available: NO
Uploads accepted from: Upload allowed only

> Yann Tiersen
.

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial